A. You are:
- The reason why Educated Entrepreneurs exists
- My and Your opportunity for a better world
- EE’s brand
- What Educated Entrepreneurs is/ will be all about
- The one who truly decides if I am helpful or not
B. I see no point in being:
- The boss, when I can be a leader
- The one who takes the credit, when I can give the credit
- The smartest guy in the room, when I can learn for each and everyone of you
- Manipulative, when I can ask questions
- Pushy, when I can ask for permission
- Always right, when I can listen
- Serve my interests, when I can be of service
C: I see no point in writing:
- Hundreds of texts no one cares about, hoping that some will get your heart and mind
- Things that seem cool to me, but are not useful enough for you
- For every entrepreneur online, when I can write specifically for your needs and want
D. Therefore, if you are a member of Educated Entrepreneurs, please use the comments section bellow and tell me:
- What is your biggest pain/ problem as an entrepreneur?
- What keeps you up at night?
- If you could solve only ONE THING in your business/ future business, what would that be?
- If you could name something that is holding you back, what would that be?
- What do you want to gain from your business? Why did you started/ do you want to start?
I will create EE’s blog strategy based on what you need. I will write custom/ exclusive articles for free, specifically for those of you who will offer their honest answers. We are a community. Let’s communicate, engage and grow together! I am here for you!